If you’d like to get involved with us, there are four easy ways:
- Join the Grafton Residents Association (GRA) – a financial contribution of just $10 per year enables us to continue our important advocacy work. This small fee covers our administration costs and allows us to make professional submissions to the Auckland Council on your behalf . More…>
- Grafton Community Garden – meet the team of dedicated volunteers every Sunday morning 10am (the Garden sits between Grafton Hall and the Student House at 40 Seafield View Road, Grafton). More…>
- Make a Suggestion – if you think there is something we could – or should! – be doing, tell us.
- Become an online Contributor – we’re always looking for news, stories and information our community will find of interest – get in touch today with your articles, photos or news.
- Join our online Forum – you must register to participate, but the process is easy. Learn how to join here.