The June meeting of the Grafton Residents Association will take place at 7.00pm on the 12th of June at the Liberal Catholic Church of St Francis, 27 Carlton Gore Road.
The agenda is as follows:
- Apologies; Minutes last meeting – approved or amended
- Auckland Domain – progress update
- Domain committee,
- Illegal parking,
- Impact of major events on Grafton
- Residents Parking – progress update
- Grafton Vision – progress update
- Auckland Museum/Wintergarden – project update
- Grafton Hall – project update
- Stop Auckland Sewage Overflow Coalition – report and GRA membership discussion
- Waitemata Local Board Annual Budget – discuss, submissions close June 30
- GRA meeting dates for 2018 – discuss and confirm dates and times
- GRA boundaries – open discussion about the formal boundaries in the GRA constitution. No decision required.
- General Business
We hope to see you there!